Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
Material Handler – Unloader/Shipping, Jacksonville, Arkansas
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Material Handler to join our INEOS Composites team at our Jacksonville, AR plant.
The INEOS Material Handler – Unloader/Shipping is responsible for unloading bulk raw materials from tank trucks and railcars into bulk storage tanks. He must accurately gauge inventory levels and generate rail switch reports. In addition, he will be backup to the Shipping Material Handler whose responsible for transferring finished goods and raw materials between the main production facility and an offsite warehouse, shipping finished good drums to INEOS Composites customers, and efficiently receiving and warehousing packaged raw materials. The INEOS Material Handler – Unloader/Shipping understands, practices, and drives a safety culture.
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Starting Pay: $27.42 / hr.
- Health insurance includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- 401(k) plan with a 3% employer contribution; in addition, an employer match of 100% on the first 6% of employee contributions
- Maintain daily inventory of bulk raw materials and finished products by following established procedures and instructions.
- Unload raw materials and finished products from railcars and tankwagons, maintaining all logs and paperwork associated with unloading raw materials and finished products.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and laws that concern receiving, unloading and the release of railcars and tankwagons that transport raw materials and finished products.
- Coverage responsibilities for the Shipping Material Handler when necessary:
- Transport finished good drums to offsite warehouse, unload the trailers with a fork truck, shrink wrap and warehouse the drums for future shipment.
- Receive various forms of raw materials into the offsite warehouse and maintain a high level of organization when warehousing these materials.
- Stage finished goods for shipment to INEOS Composites customers. Fill out proper paperwork and safely load drums on carrier’s trailers.
- Monitor raw material requirements for the production facility and transfer these materials to meet the production plan in a timely manner.
- Perform handling and storage of hazardous waste materials properly and responsibility, while being trained in emergency procedures in the event of a hazardous spill during storage or transportation
- Dispose of all hazardous and contaminated refuse
- Maintain housekeeping/cleaning in area to always ensure a safe working environment
- Perform introductory and annual training in RCRA, HAZCOM, Forklift Operation, Yard Dog Operation, SPCCC, Incipient firefighting, TSCA, DOT Shipping Papers
- Follow all established procedures and maintain all logs and paperwork for job responsibilities
- Embraces the culture of prevention and follows all safety rules and procedures to work safely on all tasks
- High School Diploma
- Ability to operate fork trucks, a street legal semi truck and back 53-foot-long box trailers; training provided
- Should possess Word Processing, Excel, and Personal Computer Skills
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and climb stairs
- Ability to perform tasks wearing full face respiratory protection
- At least two years of warehouse/manufacturing experience
- CDL with hazmat endorsement preferred
- A plus but not required:
- Mechanical equipment experience, operate pumps, compressors, etc.
- SAP Fluency and usage