INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you the kind of person that is always thinking, sketching, seeking, and adjusting? Who needs to understand how things work and then figure out how they can work better? Are you a passionate, tenacious, solver who loves to work with others who share your drive? Are you positive, constructive, and ingenious?
Are you always solving?
Then we’d like to meet you and bet you’d like to meet us.
Ashland has an exciting opportunity for a Materials Coordinator B to join our Ashland LLC, Composites business at our Los Angeles (Commerce), CA facility. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the Operations function. This position will report to the Office / Materials Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inventory coordinator. Responsible for cycle count generation, entry, reconciliation, documentation and following the Ashland inventory process
- Schedule carrier pickups for bulk and packaged orders
- Trouble shoot and resolve shipping issues in SAP
- Audit accessorial freight charges and process for payment
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School Diploma.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must thrive in a team based organization, detail oriented and enjoy learning
- Must pass a drug screen test, physical and routine background check.
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to work with computers
- Authorized to work in the United States.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Warehouse Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Inventory Management Experience
- Proven team and leadership skills.
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience with SAP
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application