Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Primary location Jemeppe (Belgium), however other INOVYN sites are considered.
Main role purpose:
The post holder identifies and leads Manufacturing Excellence (MEx) transversal projects that deliver significant EBITDA benefits in the area of logistics at its interface between operations, supply chain and the business units.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure that MEx programmes are run in line with SHE requirements and the Road Map schedule and objectives.
- Define and lead improvements plans/programmes with the local line management, in relation with the various operational stakeholders and in accordance with the MEx Road Map.
- Lead a number of projects that deliver significant EBITDA benefits in the area of logistics (internal and third parties).
- Provide support to operations, business units, marketing, supply chain or procurement in the area of specialism and be the recognised go-to person for site logistics-related topics.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and lead the adoption of best practices.
Key skills & experience:
- Logistics management or engineering degree.
- Black Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma.
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience is necessary in the chemical sector, with a minimum of 3 years in a project management role.
- Proven experiences in leading (Manufacturing) Excellence business change projects.
- Proven track record of delivering (Manufacturing) improvement and project management in an international environment.
- Proven experience showing management of key concepts relating to ideal/benchmark asset utilisation rate and other typical industrial KPIs vs actual and levers to identify opportunities.
- Languages: fluent English. Any of the following languages is an advantage French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish.
- Experience in managing and engaging multilevel stakeholders and/or managing change across industrial activities as well as multicultural experience.
- Ability to deliver both step change and continuous improvements in parallel across a complex business organisation.
- Capability in people management (needed to build the teams).
- International networking.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application