INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference.? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Cost Controlling to join our INEOS Composites business in Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona -Spain)
Under the supervision of the EMEA Controller and Analyst, the Manufacturing Cost Controller has a complete comprehension of the manufacturing accounting and product costing to ensure that the financial information is accurate to meet the expectations of INEOS business management
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop close working relationships with local plants;
- Monitor and analyze the plant fixed and variable costs on a monthly basis and provide any explanation on those variances;
- Monitor and review material standard costs for the allotted locations;
- Undertake system corrections, investigate, and analyze major cost and yield variances;
- Perform finance sign off for newly created or extended materials via SAP workflow;
- Ensure inventory valuation and slow moving/obsolete goods provisions are stated in accordance with INEOS Composites Policies;
- Control Capex and Fixed assets accounting processes;
- Assist Finance Management Team in forecast and budget preparation;
- Provide information to assist in external audit processes;
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
·Level of Education & Experience in General:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration with professional experience of plant accounting and product costing over a minimum of 5 years in an international environment;
Analytical and fine attention to detail;
Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP system and Business Warehouse reports;
Excellent understanding of the use and application of Microsoft: Excel;
Fluent English, other European language (French, Polish, Finnish or Spanish) is a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills;
Experience with management and cultural diversity;
High degree of tenacity and efficiency orientated;
Ability to work within stringent deadlines
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application