INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Quality & Process Controls and Improvement at our Jacksonville AR plant, reporting directly to the Site Manager. The incumbent will have the management responsibility for all aspects of the Plant’s Quality and Controls Programs. The incumbent will have management responsibility over the site distributed control network. The incumbent will provide leadership that insures the safe, environmentally conscious, production of quality products at the Jacksonville Facility in a cost-effective manner. The Manager Quality & Process Improvement must be highly committed to the job and must have the ability to be flexible, function in a fast paced and demanding manufacturing atmosphere and promote change and innovation.
- Manage and develop the Process Engineer.
- Define DCS training and responsibilities
- Assign process improvement projects
- Aid in Management of Change, Process Hazard Analyses
- Manage and develop four Lab Technicians.
- Provide a lab atmosphere that promotes two-way communication and a positive work environment.
- Comply with and enforce all company and plant policies and procedures.
- Perform employee appraisals and reviews.
- Ensure technicians properly document and maintain time sheets, attendance records, batch records, production paperwork and raw material COA's.
- Ensure Laboratory Technicians properly organize and direct work to ensure timely completion of the posted production schedule.
- Manage the Quality budget with annual plant budget allocation
Quality Management System
- Manage all aspects of Quality Management System.
- Maintain ISO Lead Auditor certification.
- Train internal auditors, plan internal audits, and lead management reviews.
- Review/update technical and quality procedures.
- Support lab operations through ordering lab supplies, maintaining instruments, and assuring timely equipment calibrations.
- Lead new product and raw material reviews.
- Investigate plant related quality incidents.
- Monitor and prepare responses related to customer complaints.
- Support customers through use of root cause analysis and corrective and preventative actions.
- Prepare monthly internal production and quality performance reports.
- Record and investigate internal product quality concerns.
- Track non-conforming material dispositions in the plant.
- Prepare presentations for customer data reviews.
- Work with the Plant and Operations Manager to ensure product specifications are met in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support for plant networking.
- Manage Administration of the plants distributive control system, DeltaV.
- Create new product recipes, procedures, and troubleshoot programming and equipment.
- Create, update, and maintain bills of materials, production versions, and master recipes in SAP.
- Update and maintain the site process exploring software, Aspen.
- Identify and manage the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Revise formulation and recipes to remove cook and blend adjustments and lost cycle time.
Bachelors Chemical Engineering strongly preferred.
A minimum of 5 years of Supervisory experience.
Process Control Experience: Candidate with administration and programming experience in Emerson Delta V technology is strongly preferred.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application