management systems and assurance adviseR
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth
Work across the FPS business to define and agree the annual audit and assurance plan, based on risk and current performance, to measure the effectiveness of, and conformance with the FPS Management System. Coordinate and monitor the in-year delivery of the audit plan; reporting on progress-to-plan, collation of findings, agreeing corrective actions and feeding a Continuous Improvement cycle. Provide ongoing support to the Management System and its core processes.
Work with key business stakeholders to develop the annual audit assurance programme (internal & external)
Co-ordinate the internal independent and external audit programme, managing resources, including mentoring, support and providing training to ensure the audit process is followed
Provide a framework for self-verification audits, and assess the quality to ensure they meet the requirements of the Management System
Conduct cross-business analysis of audit outcome to identify insights and trends; reporting this on a monthly basis via reports and Management System Element Performance Reviews.
Monitor the close out of audit non-conformities and the effectiveness of improvement actions and ensure timely escalation of closure performance to FPS Management
Monitor use of FPS assurance tools (audit database, audit reports, action trackers etc.)
Support the management of contractor and supplier assurance, providing input to the third party evaluation process and where necessary direct or lead audits of key contractors and suppliers prior to contact award
Own Management System practices and procedures associated with assurance are defined, developed and maintained
Provide audit assurance input to annual Management System Review.
Identify learning opportunities and support the FPS Continuous Improvement process
Support the overall maintenance and management of the FPS Management System in support of safe, reliable and risk managed delivery of business objectives
There is a digitally-enabled Management System Transformation programme underway.
- This role forms part of the Management System Transformation Project team, supporting delivery of the overall goal of an accurate, structured and embedded management system
- Provide support across the project e.g. content build and roll-out, as and when needed
- Requires occasional travel to INEOS FPS business locations and third party facilities as required qualifications and technical experience
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Science, SHE, Business or equivalent
- Lead/ Internal Auditor experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Management Systems (H&S, Environment and/or Quality) and their implementation
- Proven track record of developing and implementing audit and assurance processes
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people across a wide range of disciplines to consistently embed assurance processes
- Excellent IT and communication / interpersonal skills (verbal, interpersonal, written and presentation)
- Experience of working within a complex, high hazard and highly regulated sector
- Detailed understanding of the main internationally recognised System Standards (ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001)
how to apply
Please register and submit your application via INEOS Opportunities https://www.ineosopportunities.co.uk/
Please note applications not received via this method cannot be considered for interview.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application