SUCCEED IN OUR
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets, and at the same time, help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2019, sales were at 5 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
We are looking for a
Maintenance UT Shift operator
Ulsan,Korea (the Republic of) (KR)
It is an activity that produces water/compressed air to support production requirements, receives steam/nitrogen/LNG from the outside and stably supplies it.
Utility product service
- It maintains a stable supply and operation of water (pure water, water purification, cooling water, drinking water) manufacturing facilities.
- Operating the air compressor and maintaining a stable supply.
- Nitrogen/urban gas/steam rationing outside and maintaining stable supply.
- Stable handling of hazardous chemicals and improvement of irrationality.
- Utilities reduction and improvement activities.
- Supply of fire water.
- Compliance with environmental/safety/health procedures
- Preferential treatment for UT-related drivers.
- Preferential treatment for forklift drivers
- Graduated from science and engineering high school or colleage
- PC usage ability (MS Office, HWP)
For more information please contact SangCheol Son
INEOS Styrolution Korea Ltd., Sanggae-ro 143 (Sanggae-dong), Nam-gu, Ulsan, Republic of Korea
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application