At INEOS Pigments, we value the contribution of our people in making us one of the largest producers of titanium dioxide in North America. Providing numerous products and services to industries around the globe, from coatings to plastics to paper and other end-uses, we invest in employee development and offer a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career.
About the Role
The basic function of this role within the Maintenance Workflow is to develop planned job packages for maintenance repair work and improvement projects based on priorities established by the Production Maintenance Coordinator (PMC). This includes performing shutdown planning, planning PM work orders, and occasional supervision of Maintenance Department personnel as assigned and continuing to develop planned packets. All job plans must fully satisfy the notification scope and include all material, services, resources and appropriate individual operations or tasks. This position ensures that sufficient amount of work is planned to maintain plant reliability. This is a Safety Critical role.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Ensures INEOS Pigments Process Safety Principles, Behavioral Safety Principles, and Life Saving Rules are followed and promoted.
- Checks compliance with INEOS Pigments Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Accountable for planning maintenance work to ensure safe, permit compliant, efficient and effective operations at a twenty-four hour/day continuously operated facility.
- Field checks jobs and plans the work prioritizing job safety first.
- Estimates labor resources, material and service requirements and associated costs.
- Participates in pre-job review meetings with outside service contractors to review job and safety requirements.
- Completes purchase requisitions for contract work.
- Prepares standard jobs in the work order system and maintains work request system backlog per priority system – as outlined in Workflow Maintenance Guideline 1.00.
- Prepares and issues work order packages.
- Procurement of maintenance goods and materials including initiating requisitions, tracking purchase orders, and goods receipts using computerized maintenance management system.
- Analyze the execution of the job versus the job plan and compares labor and material actual versus estimates.
- Updates standard job plans as appropriate.
- Assist maintenance personnel in obtaining additional tools, material, and services required for planned jobs during execution.
- New equipment and spare parts inventory analysis, set up, deletion and description modifications.
- Support the sites in the commitment to ensuring effective procurement processes and internal controls are in place with legally compliant standards.
- Participate in team projects. Identify and share continuous improvement ideas.
- Provide assistance on maintenance shutdowns and outages.
- Review, comprehend and follow all Departmental rules, policies, and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
You should possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education in a related discipline a plus.
- Five (5) years relevant experience with exposure to Maintenance in an industrial manufacturing environment that includes piping and valves.
- Knowledge of SAP with specific knowledge in the maintenance, storeroom, and purchasing modules.
- Maintenance planning, time management and organizing skills.
- Attention to detail and project/planning focus.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Proven ability to create, maintain data and use reporting features of office software programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple, concurrent deadlines.
- Self-motivation and independent thinking.
Our Ashtabula, Ohio Complex, consisting of two plants on the south shore of Lake Erie, is a state of the art manufacturing complex with leading technology and more than 50 years of manufacturing excellence.
INEOS Pigments offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability with the buy-up option, basic life & AD&D insurance with a buy up option for self and dependents, 401(k) with company match.
Read about "EEO is the Law"