INEOS Composites US LLC
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the installation, preventive maintenance and repair of all facility mechanical components, utilities and chemical processing equipment, including but not limited to: pumps, mixers, seals, piping systems, valves, boilers, chiller, cooling tower, dust collector, hoists. The successful candidate must have prior experience in a chemical or industrial environment. Be able to safely and effectively troubleshoot, repair and maintain designated equipment, take appropriate actions, complete work orders and inspection reports, document findings, and provide appropriate feedback. The successful candidate will perform preventive maintenance tasks on mechanical equipment and help identify and implement reliability improvements. Must understand and comply with OHSA standards and company policies and procedures.
All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
- Must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- Certified Journeyman as a millwright or pipefitter.
- Completion of an accredited vocational technical training program as a millwright, pipefitter (or similar craft) and minimum 5 years experience in the chemical or related industries.
- Equivalent industry experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in the chemical or related industries may be considered.
- Must be willing to work overtime, shutdowns, and call-ins, as required.
- Must be able to perform the essential physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be willing to learn other general plant maintenance tasks/duties (e.g. automated valve troubleshooting and repair, 24V and 120V circuit testing, motor replacement, miscellaneous preventive maintenance tasks, etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application