At INEOS Pigments, we value the contribution of our people in making us one of the largest producers of titanium dioxide in North America. Providing numerous products and services to industries around the globe, from coatings to plastics to paper and other end-uses, we invest in employee development and offer a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career.
About The Role
The ASH 1 Maintenance Execution Superintendent role manages and provides the overall execution oversight in the repair, replacement, rebuild, fabrication, construction, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance of rotating equipment, fixed equipment, mobile equipment, instrumentation, analyzers, electrical and general facility maintenance to maximize plant availability in a sustainable cost-effective manner, minimizing operational risks to ensure safe, reliable, legally compliant, environmentally sound and profitable plant operation. The Maintenance Execution Superintendent reports directly to the ASH Maintenance Manager. This is a salaried exempt, day shift position. It is classified as a Safety Critical role.
Key activities include:
- Responsible for the overall execution oversight in the repair, replacement, rebuild, fabrication, construction, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance of the plant assets.
- Lead, direct and manage the execution of maintenance work to maximize labor utilization. Manage personnel (including performance, compensation, succession planning and discipline).
- Leads collaboratively, actively building effective working relationships, creating shared purpose among colleagues and team members. Builds effective working relationships, facilitates team work and promotes sharing of knowledge/expertise across the organization.
- Ensure all preventive maintenance schedules are being followed as per procedure and strategy.
- Ensure plant shutdowns, outages and grade changes are safely executed as per the planned duration without overrun.
- Report on maintenance execution performance and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Identify, initiate and manage maintenance activities that focus on reliability and cost improvements meeting agreed engineering standards.
- Maintain and foster collaborative effort with Maintenance Planning, Reliability, Engineering, Technical and Production teams locally and externally to identify, establish and share best practices. Ensure robust safe work systems are in place and hazard assessments are performed (both process and behavioral).
- Champion for the INEOS Pigments’ 20 principles of process and Behavioral Safety and Life Saving Rules.
You should possess:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required with extensive relative experience. A Bachelor’s of Science degree is preferred.
- Possess a minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience as a supervisor/manager, with highly developed knowledge of operations or maintenance.
- Operational Safety: Knowledge of methods, accepted practices, considerations and regulatory requirements associated with safety and protection of workers, environment, and site.
- Maintenance Management: Knowledge of the maintenance requirements of chemical processing plant units; ability to apply this in developing maintenance processes, procedures and systems to achieve prescribed process safety, health, environmental, reliability and product quality standards.
- People Management: Knowledge of people management processes; ability to lead, motivate, evaluate and reward personnel at the workplace.
- Understanding of chemistry, physics, welding principles, equipment vibration and alignment experience. API 510, 570 and 653 experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of chemical/industrial equipment function, design, and regulatory requirements and PSM Mechanical Integrity.
- Functionality with various computer programs, specifically Microsoft Office Suite and SAP
This is a salaried, exempt position with typical work hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., M – F.
Important Note:INEOS Pigments is requiring individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission and approval of an exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Our Ashtabula, Ohio Complex, consisting of two plants on the south shore of Lake Erie, is a state of the art manufacturing complex with leading technology and more than 50 years of manufacturing excellence.
INEOS Pigments offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability with the buy-up option, basic life & AD&D insurance with a buy-up option for self and dependents, 401(k) with company match.
Read about "EEO is the Law"
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application