Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
From soft drink bottles to packaging trays, from clothing to carpet, INEOS Aromatics makes the chemicals used to produce many of the things we use in our daily lives.
Our main products include paraxylene (PX) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA). PTA is a raw material used in the manufacture of polyesters used to make fibers, textiles, film, and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. PX is a feedstock for PTA production. We also produce meta xylene, a feedstock for PX production.
We are comprised of a diverse team of engineers, scientists and business professionals dedicated to discovering practices to confront some of the world’s biggest issues. We are looking for people who can contribute to our passion for reinvention, have a collaborative spirit and challenge our thinking in our ambition to achieve net zero.
We care about how we deliver these essential products to the world. Above everything, the safety, reliability, and excellence in our operations is fundamental to our success.
Our sites and offices can be found around the world, in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Belgium, Indonesia and Taiwan.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K match (up to 9%), STD/LTD, paid dependent care days, Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment, 9 paid holidays, 2 personal days and paid vacation.
Maintenance Data Specialist HR-J121
Compensation Grade: N30
This position provides direct administrative support for Maintenance, TAR, Inspection, Project, and Maintenance Engineering personnel. This position will interact with all teams on the site and external teams as needed. Adaptability (to work in an environment where change is prevalent), Flexibility (ability to change direction in a seamless manner), Professionalism (ability to maintain one’s composure in an ever changing environment), and a proficient working knowledge/use of Microsoft Office and SAP computer applications.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide direct administrative support for Maintenance, TAR, Inspection, Project, and Maintenance Engineering personnel
- Assist in entering requisitions and running Windshuttle reports for approval process.
- Reconcile receipts for credit card purchases
- Maintain SharePoint sites for maintenance, inspection, projects, reliability, and TAR.
- Prepare travel arrangements for Maintenance, TAR, Inspection, Project, and Maintenance Engineering personnel.
- Acting Document Control Officer for the Maintenance Department, including TAR, Inspection, Project, and Reliability/Sr. Engineering Departments
- Create edit/update TAR, Inspection, Project, Maintenance Sr. Engineering, and Maintenance team’s procedures and training materials. Run quarterly reports of overdue and upcoming procedures.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, meeting notes, and document retention as needed.
- Ensure all exception time is tracked, entered, and audited.
- Coordinates new employee setups/orientation manuals.
- Provide backup support for the other site administrative support staff as needed.
- Act as Building Monitor
- Serve on the Incident Management Team.
- Maintain records and prepare documents for weekly craft schedule.
- Maintain and publish technicians weekend schedule.
- Maintain maintenance technicians call out files including tracking OT Meals and OT confirmations.
- Maintain hourly force list, overtime list and other documents.
- Maintain and upload Service Reports on SharePoint/OpenText.
- Assist Medical in scheduling physicals for maintenance technicians.
- Assist in scheduling training for Maintenance department crafts.
- Maintenance hourly KRONOS support timekeeper, track vacation, sick, funeral, and jury duty exception time.
- Runs annual maintenance technician vacation calculation/schedule.
- Maintains maintenance technician absenteeism/early intervention lists.
- Provide backup support to Lead Technicians in the entry of SAP time confirmations and verify same.
- Generate weekly PPM report for Supervisors.
- Complete PPM work order closure in SAP, follow-up on outstanding items, scan PPM documents for electronic storage.
- Perform SAP picks for requested supplies.
- Enter and maintain Inspection database for all piping and equipment.
- Verify that all site pressure containing equipment is documented in Meridium.
- Maintain/Update/Load new relief valve (RV) folders, scan, input equipment, piping, RV inspection test records into Documentum, as required.
- Enter SAP Notifications for inspection work requests, inspection work recommendations, and TAR related work, as requested.
- Assist TAR Planner with maintaining work lists and electronic job packages.
- During TAR events, support team with daily administrative functions as directed by the TAR Superintendent.
- Update Projects Decision Support Package (DSP) books.
- Reconcile Engineering Contractor Invoices
- Compliance with and promotion of different behavioral and process safety initiatives and measures supporting 20 INEOS SHE Principles, IGGN’s, SHE KPI’s, risk assessments, etc. These initiatives are reviewed on yearly appraisals.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- High School Degree or the equivalent - required. College preferred
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience - required.
- Requires experience with computer-based applications (Excel, Word, Web based, etc.)
- Requires experience with SAP
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
CORE & FOUNDATION COMPETENCIES:
- Expertise with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project)
- Knowledgeable in SAP, Kronos, and Workday
- Basics in Meridium
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Supports effectiveness and efficiency of team.
- Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of constant direction from supervision.
- Can effectively cope with change and can shift gears comfortably.
- Ability to maintain trust and confidentiality of information.
- Priority Setting: Spends time and the time of others on what’s important; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Quality of Work Output: The quality of work produced in terms of errors, waste and rework required to meet standards.
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority in INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
• Proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
• Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date (under this option, proof of vaccination is a condition to any offer of employment and must be provided prior to commencement of employment), or
• Validation of your religious or medical exemption
INEOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.