INEOS Composites US LLC
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join our Maintenance group at our Fort Smith, AR Facility. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the maintenance functions.
Duties include but not restricted to:
- Perform corrective and other daily miscellaneous maintenance activities as assigned
- Participate in the plant’s preventive maintenance program
- Perform equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Monitor spare parts inventory
- Assist in planning, directing and participating in plant turnarounds
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleaning in area to ensure a safe working environment
- Participate in team efforts to improve safety, employee satisfaction, quality and productivity
- Successfully complete introductory and ongoing safety training.
- Understand and comply with OSHA regulations such as hot work and Lockout/Tagout, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Forklift, Scissor lift and Boom Lift operation
- Minimum 2-year previous work experience as an industrial maintenance mechanic
- Basic Welding & flame cutting skills
- Ability to name fittings (nipples, elbows, unions, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in Pipe fitting & angle cutting
- Knowledge of safe use and operation of pipe machine, press, drill press, hand tools (wrenches, ratchets, crowbars, etc.), saws, etc.
- Must be able to tell apart materials (Carbon vs. Stainless Steels, Galvanized, PVC, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Steam producing systems & applications (traps, condensate pumps, etc.)
- Pump knowledge – must be able to name types used in the plant and understand operation, previous experience disassembling & re-assembling
- Valve knowledge – must be able to name types used in the plant and understand operation, previous experience disassembling & re-assembling
- Knowledgeable in Pipe sizing and thicknesses
- Knowledgeable in Pipe installation and rigging
- Knowledgeable in Flanging and gasketing
- Knowledgeable in bolting and torqueing (Must be able to explain the torqueing process)
- Must be comfortable safely working at height, at times with only harness & lanyard
- Knowledge and Understanding of Boilers
- Knowledge and understanding of cooling systems (Cooling towers, Chillers)
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Gas Analyzers
- Knowledge and understanding of Thermal Oxidizers
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and call-ins as required
- Must be able to read and understand diagrams and other complex drawings and manuals
- Physical requirements include, but are not limited to lifting 50 lbs., walking/standing/lifting for prolonged periods, wearing personal protective equipment including respiratory equipment in accordance with the INEOS Respiratory Protection Plan.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to perform the essential physical requirements of the position
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good mathematical skills
- Must pass a drug screen test
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to work with computers
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application