INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Logistics Service Provider Lead of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The role will ensure that all logistics service providers for inbound, in-plant and SCM scope of outbound vehicle distribution are selected, implemented, and contractually set up to successfully hand over to Supply Chain Operations ensuring their compliance to all applicable health, safety, legal, customs requirements, SLA’s and KPI’s agreed for the provided services.
What you will be doing
- Get an overview about the 3PL and 4PL market, know the key players and be up to date with latest trends
- Lead the specialists in the RFP to enable the selection of a long and shortlist of potential candidate suppliers and execute RFP for complex and highly strategic LSP. Work closely with Indirect Procurement to ensure a robust selection process that considers the requirements of all stakeholders both SCM and external.
- To deliver the approved supply chain strategy and ensure successful integration of service providers on time to meet the planned launch timing. To then be fully responsible for the contract performance of the service providers in scope against the agreed KPI’s and SLA’s covering Safety, Delivery, Quality, Cost and the Environment through Monthly and Quarterly reviews.
- Support the implementation of an integrated spare parts collection and storage concepts.
- Facilitate decisions on different warehouse concepts such as vendor managed inventory, consignment stock etc.
- Manage Logistics Service Providers Contractual Performance - solution driven
- Drive or help Supply Chain optimization activities by developing strong cross-functional relationships within INEOS Automotive incl. Manufacturing, IT and Commercial.
- Continue to challenge the status quo – look for new and cost-efficient approaches.
- To ensure the safety of all INEOS employees, staff, contractors, suppliers and Service Providers engaged within the supply chain function and is successful execution.
- Support the Supply Chain Team across all SCM functions and projects (as required) and to support new business initiatives and projects where required.
- Create and implement best practice supply chain principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance.
- Whilst respecting sound principles and processes, challenge the traditional automotive supply chain thinking, seek to emulate where appropriate the best practices from high tech and retail industries by adopting digital and e-commerce solutions where commercially viable.
- To orchestrate and execute the agreed strategy for all manufacturing plants in line with the agreed budgets, KPI’s and core SLA.
- To define the Logistics Service Provider strategy within SCM for all manufacturing facilities, and to integrate that strategy seamlessly into the INEOS business, including In Plant Logistics, IT, Outbound Distribution and After-Sales if needed.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new LSP you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application