Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main job purpose :
Logistics Assistants have to ensure the correct management and control of logistics costs and suppliers invoices for transport, storage and rental logistics contracts. The post holder is incorporated into the Supply Chain Central Team, based at Martorell, managing their own European perimeter of costs operations and in close contact with the rest of the Team and Logistics Managers.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities :
- Responsible for control of transport tariffs, shipment costs, extra transport costs, the creation of new routes and route determination, costs registration of external storage and rents.
- Inform the concerned Logistics Manager or Area Manager when relevant haulier SHE non-performance is detected.
- Manage purchase orders for logistics costs and follow-up supplier invoices and self-billing.
- Participate in the development of the Logistics Assistant Team and the wider function; assist Logistics Analyst and Logistics Managers/Area Managers to deliver their objectives.
Key skills & experience:
· Bachelor degree in Administration, Finance or Commercial.
· Good knowledge of Excel and One Drive, and able to use others IT tools.
· Knowledge of SAP system will be a surplus.
· Experience in administration within a Supply Chain department, preferably managing logistics costs or invoices.
· English level B2.
· Able to work in a multicultural team.
· Able to share, communicate and teamwork.
· Able to work in a dynamic and demanding environment where results matter.
· Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
· Great rigor in daily work.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application