Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder will manage, coordinate, deliver and expand the INOVYN Management Development Programme (MDP) that enhances the SHE and performance management capability of the line management population.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Ensure that Central Learning & Development activities have all of the relevant Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) focus.
- Manage and deliver the Management Development Programme for people managers.
- Provide direction, advice and expertise in Coaching for Performance skills and techniques to managers.
- Co-ordinate and deliver graduate development activity for INOVYN aligned to the INEOS ‘Are You In’ Programme.
Key skills & knowledge required:
- Degree qualified or Level 5 Certificate in Management or equivalent.
- Learning & development qualification desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience delivering management development events.
- Experience in performance coaching with people managers.
- Experience in the chemical sector is a plus.
- Able to create and deliver customer learning events that meet their needs.
- Able to evaluate performance and identify potential.
- Experience in designing learning events to achieve the required outcomes.
- An effective coach who is able to motivate and inspire individuals and teams.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application