Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
- In the central engineering organization for INOVYN Antwerp, is considered an engineering authority in the mechanical & piping domain.
- For smaller projects and minor installation changes, will act directly as a project engineer (lead).
- In case of bigger and/or multi-disciplinary projects, works together with a dedicated project manager and other lead engineers.
- Is the main contact on site for all mechanical & piping-related questions.
- With regards to all mechanical and piping-related matters, manages all standards/ specifications / technical engineering documents for both the Zandvliet and Lillo sites.
Key skills & experience:
- Mechanical/ electro-mechanical engineer.
- Minimum of 5 -10 years of experience in a similar function in the chemical and/or petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of project management and project planning (SAP): good insight into the technical content and the commercial and implementation aspects of projects.
- Technical expert in mechanical & piping matters, including good knowledge of the most common types of equipment: tanks, vessels, mixers, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors; good knowledge of the various materials occurring on the sites (plastics, lined piping, high-quality Cr-Ni alloys, stainless and carbon steel); and basic knowledge of associated electric motors and loading arms, insulation, coating etc.
- Able to check the calculations of the suppliers or the external engineering office. Common design codes used are EN, ASME and AD merkblatt.
- Knowledge of engineering standards, specifications and legal requirements with regard to capital projects.
- Knowledge of administrative software like MS Office.
- Experience with SAP and/or MS project.
- Excellent team player and can coordinate a project team.
- Able to motivate peers.
- Able to work independently and accurately.
- Analytical and punctual.
- Can handle multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Good internal and external communication skills.
- Works actively to achieve the SHE performance targets.
- Good knowledge of both the Dutch and English languages.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application