INEOS Styrolution Mexicana, SA de CV
Our Company: INEOS Styrolution is a leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene standard and styrenic specialties. Offering excellent production facilities, cutting-edge R&D centers, international reach, and over 90 years' experience pioneering real change through sustainable solutions, all while makeing the circular economy for styrenics a reality.
- Global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 4 billion EUR in 2020
The Position: Laboratory Supervisor - Ensure the continuous operation of the Laboratory, through safe equipment; maintain controlled standards, controlled consumables, and competent personnel in order to have reliable analysis. Keep product available and ensure material within specification.
Requirements - Education and experience:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
+4 Years of experience in Quality Control of Chemical Processes
+3 Years of experience in Instrumental and physicochemical analysis
3 years of experience in Management and application of standards ISO 9000, ISO / IEC 17025, IATF 16949
Measurement System Analysis Requirements
Testing methods (Chromatography, Impact test and Thermal test for Polymers, etc.)
Continuous improvement tools (5S, tools for Quality records, etc.)
Ability to train personnel.
Project management related to Quality Lab
Optimization, planning and development of resources related to Quality Lab
Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, excel)
LIMS – Recording Quality Data
1. Must positively influence at work and Supervision of Laboratory operation.
2. Releasing 100% of Finished Product from the Plants.
3. Time management
4. Complexity of operation due to various requirements from Plants and external customers.
5. Follow-up to various production requirements, and Demand higher than planned
6. Controlled consumables to ensure continuous Laboratory Operation
7. Change or implementation of new analysis methods according to the requirements of the plants.
8. Technical training to assure competence personnel
9. Changes in internal work systems and tools
10. Implementation and maintenance of requirements according to the different standards implemented in the Laboratory Quality System.
Physical Requirements: Activities in Lab and Production area.
The Location: This opportunity is located in Altamira Site, Mexico
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay and bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, life and accidental death insurance plans
- 401K with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
- We provide equal employement opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, maritial status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
- We are committed to the safety and personal wellness of all our employees
- We recognize success and reward achievements
- We support employees who are passionate about success and motivated.
- We offer a positive learning environment and encourage the sharing of best practices
- We produce materials that are necessary for our daily lives
- We contribute to the communities in which we operate and donate to organizations our employees care about
- We foster teamwork and safe, positive working environments
We are excited to hear from you and to share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application