Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance. On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together. INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Lab Technician to join our INEOS Composites, LLC business at our Philadelphia, PA facility. As a Laboratory Technician II within the New Technology Solutions group, you will support the research and development of new materials used as binders for structural applications as well as other development efforts for platform based projects.
To qualify, you will need the following:
*Two years of college in a Science related field (e.g., mechanical engineering,
industrial technology, material science, physics, chemistry, etc.) preferred, but not required
* Minimum 6 months of lab experience preferred.
* Must be willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts.
* Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of computers and standard software
* Ability to use observation skills to problem solve
*Ability to work overtime as needed
* Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
*All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment