We are looking for a jr. Project Manager or a sr. Project Engineer, who will be based at our site located in Lillo-Antwerp.
Context and dimensions of the job
Manage the complete management of change portfolio (CAPEX / MOC), with the exception of the major capital projects.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Deliver projects safely, timely and within budget
- Improve the overall process safety performance of the site by applying uniform engineering standards and norms and supporting SIL, Atex and HAZOP studies.
- Apply for project permits in case required.
- Assure the project conformity to the local regulations / laws and European Directives.
- Execute project HSSE reviews.
STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES
- Improve the development and usage of engineering standards together with other INEOS sites
- Execute CAPEX projects in accordance with INEOS procedure P4SB07
- Execute MOC’s in accordance with INEOS procedure P4SB12.
- Execute CAPEX and MOC’s in line with the INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGN)
- CAPEX program:
- Identification and prioritizing of the assigned capex projects
- Assist in establishing the yearly CAPEX program and -budget in close cooperation with the Engineering manager, the stakeholders and the CAPEX coordinator.
- Participates in the monthly technical committee meetings in order to support the by him / her issued CAPEX project proposals (technically / financially).
- Responsible for the integration of the by the board / EXCO approved projects in our software systems.
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting, of the CAPEX portfolio, to EXCO.
- Manage the project reporting- and project assurance requirements from the O&P North project assurance group for the assigned CAPEX projects.
- CAPEX projects:
- Ensure an efficient project management and develop the project execution and management skills in line with the INEOS procedures.
- Schedule- and execute periodical project meetings with internal- and external staff.
- Report on a monthly basis the status and progress of the assigned CAPEX projects.
- Establish and validate correct total investment estimates for the assigned CAPEX projects
- Execute risk management and –mitigation activities to meet project goals.
- Establish per project the minimum management tools to guide a project from start to the end:
- Master schedule.
- Project score card
- Budget follow up sheet.
- Action list.
- Close out each project.
- MOC program:
- Prepares and leads the weekly MOC meeting.
- Report on a monthly basis the status and progress of the MOC program
- Manages the MOC process.
- Communicates regularly with maintenance-, production-, HSSE- & engineering manager
- Acts as a member of the operations support duty team and site Emergency Response team.
- Is back up of the engineering manager, in his absence.
Skills and knowledge required
Jr. Project Manager:
Master (University) degree in engineering and minimum 5 years experience in a leading manufacturing position or Bachelor (Hogeschool) degree in engineering and minimum 10 years experience in a leading manufacturing position
Sr. Project engineer:
Bachelor (Hogeschool) degree in engineering and minimum 15 years experience in a leading manufacturing position
- Good understanding of chemical engineering and chemical plant operations and project engineering.
- Good technical background in Electrical-, instrumentation- and automation engineering.
- Good financial skills
- Good understanding of business principles
- Inspiring leader who can motivate people with different expectations to work towards common goals
- Result and business oriented, set priorities, decision taker
- Excellent communication skills
- Being a role model for core values such as integrity, honesty and HSE.
- mastery of the dutch language, both written and spoken
Our offer A challenging job in a stimulating and technically advanced environment, a motivating remuneration package and the opportunity for further development in a company that is in its sector to the world's top.
Interested? Please let us know quickly.
Apply online and add a letter of motivation and a C.V. to your application. In case of questions, you can contact Wendy Peeraer, HR Advisor, Scheldelaan 482 – haven 647, 2040 Lillo-Antwerpen, e-mail: email@example.com
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application