INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It's been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017, We have driven past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we are on track to deliver our plan. 2022 is our year of execution and as an Inventory Accountant you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and be part of something amazing, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
The role: Reporting into the Financial Accounting Manager, you will play a key part in the team and wider business. You will be responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of inventory financial records and working closely with the wider business (including, production and logistics) to ensure controls and valuation on physical inventory are in place.
Key components of the role include:
- Managing month-end and routine inventory processes to ensure accounting entries are complete and reflect the inventory value across the business, including inventory provision, inventory valuation, inventory adjustments, inventory write offs, returns write offs, valuation changes
- Proactively business partnering and relationship building with commercial and operational teams, to embed inventory management processes and behaviors and drive a greater understanding of inventory movements
- Responsibility for understanding, managing, and reconciling key balance sheet accounts including inventory, GR/NI
- Proactive development of inventory accounting and reconciliation processes to enhance control, ensure alignment with group policies and deliver process efficiencies
- Identify and implement areas for improvement in the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Be the key audit point of contact for inventory accounts
We are looking for:
- ACA/CIMA Qualified (Part-Qualified will be considered)
- Previous Inventory accountant experience - Essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working in a fast moving, multi-site environment
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful and self-motivated, able to manage multiple deliverables while showing accuracy and adherence to tight deadlines and controls around accounting.
- High attention to details
- A challenging and enquiring mindset
- Enjoy building relationships
- French speaking desirable
- Reporting under IFRS (desirable)
- SAP proficient
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application