Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for providing C/E maintenance cover for Runcorn Site services, with a key emphasis on instrumentation.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Carry out self and third-party electrical isolations under SAF04.
- Carry out testing of SHE trips and alarms systems and other regular maintenance schedules for electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Liaise directly with relevant engineers and managers regarding production problems and improvement work; maintain up-to-date documentation and drawings to INOVYN standards.
- Carry out hazardous area inspections, remedial repairs, maintenance and installation to ATEX standards, investigating faults and repair electrical equipment and instrument control systems.
- Lead small teams of tradesmen (INOVYN or contractor) during planned or breakdown work.
Key skills & knowledge required:
- Time served E/I recognised apprenticeship.
- Highly motivated, self-managing individual with high degree of independence.
- Demonstrably high commitment to SHE standards.
- Team player with a flexible approach to work patterns and skills.
- Readiness to lead when the situation requires.
- Able and willing to learn alternative methods and techniques for fault finding and installations.
- Able to work under pressure and with regards to standards and safety.
- Able to identify, analyse and drive work until completion with the ability to read instrument/electrical drawings.
- Able to critically interrogate instrumentation to resolve faults and plant issues.
- Attention to detail.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application