Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for providing C/E maintenance cover for Runcorn Site services.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Investigate faults and repair electrical equipment and instrument control systems; carry out self and third party electrical isolations under SAF04.
- Carry out hazardous area inspections, remedial repairs, maintenance and installation to ATEX standards.
- Carry out testing and commissioning, history inputting and work order completion for work executed by the team and assist in coordination and planning duties.
- Carry out testing of SHE trips and alarms systems and other regular maintenance schedules for electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Lead small teams of tradesmen (INOVYN or contractor) during planned or breakdown work, producing detailed work scopes for execution during planned task events.
Key skills & knowledge required:
- A highly motivated, self-managing individual with a high degree of independence.
- Demonstrably high commitment to SHE standards.
- Team player with a flexible approach to work patterns and skills.
- Readiness to lead when the situation requires.
- Good understanding/appreciation of HV systems and procedures.
- Good understanding of statutory inspection requirements.
- Analytical thinker.
- Good critical information-seeking skills; results orientated.
- Concern for standards.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application