Multi-Site: Pasadena, TX and Texas City, TX
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
The global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
Employees: 3,600 worldwide
Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
Sales: 4 billion EUR in 2020
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority at INEOS. Our US locations are following the INEOS Covid protocols for new hires as a condition of employment:
Candidates must be fully vaccinated prior to start date, and
Provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date and must be fully vaccinated prior to commencement of employment
This role leads the development, implementation, and maintenance of Risk-Based Inspection Programs (RBI) for the two Gulf Coast styrene monomer plants. The incumbent will develop the inspection test plans for all equipment and coordinate the activities of the inspection team. It reports to the Mechanical Integrity Technical Lead.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Set annual inspection plans for the Texas City and Pasadena plants with coordination of operations & maintenance at both sites
- Coordinate & support daily activities / scope of the inspection team & inspection data management system in support of regulatory compliance
- Develop/manage inspection test plans in accordance with equipment history, identified damage mechanisms, reliability &/or operability goals, and regulatory code requirements
- Develop, modify and maintain procedures for inspection
- Review results of inspection and produce recommendations on repair methods and tools, follow-up on maintenance progress and work close-out.
- Lead shift in inspection approach from time-based to risk-based.
- Integrate management systems supporting inspection of all equipment (SAP, IDMS, etc..)
- Manage inspection database & produce monthly reporting data
- Support the fixed equipment engineers with input or modification to engineering repair plans for clamps, piping, pressure vessels, and all fixed equipment at the site
- Conduct or assist in basic fitness for service assessments (level 1 & 2) with supporting calculations for determination of remaining life based on damage mechanisms present
- Support the fixed equipment engineers with input to:
- modify or approve pipe and equipment specifications for repairs or capital projects as needed
- ensure procedures used in welding and repairs meet engineering code with specific requirements of our material and condition
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Implementing Risk Based Inspection Programs
- Technologies for inspection (Drone, Smart Glasses, C-Arm Radiography, Automatic Ultrasonic survey, etc.), including equipment failure analysis
- Inspection Database Management Systems
- Reactors, exchangers, boilers, tanks, etc.
- SAP, Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, PSAIM, PCMS, etc. preferred
- Damage mechanisms specific to the US Gulf Coast and specifically Corrosion Under Insulation
This opportunity involves supporting two plant locations. One is located in Pasadena, Texas and the other is in Texas City, Texas. The sites are approximately 20 miles apart. Pasadena is part of the Houston metropolitan area, about 30 miles from downtown. Texas City is about 40 miles Southeast of Houston and 10 miles north of Galveston Island. Please note that relocation assistance is not available for this position.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay, and bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, and life and accidental death insurance plans
- Retirement savings with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
WE ARE INEOS STYROLUTION BECAUSE:
It does not matter where you come from, who you are or how you see yourself. We have an inclusive approach that is open and transparent and welcomes talent first and foremost. At INEOS, we believe a diverse business provides the right platform for open and innovative thinking, and that’s where the best ideas come from. We are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.
We are excited to hear from you and to share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application