Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
Company: INEOS Aromatics
Visit YouTube to watch a short introduction to INEOS Aromatics.
INEOS Aromatics is a global chemical manufacturing company that produces products the polyester industry uses to make many of the things we use in our daily lives, such as clothes, carpets, furniture, automotive parts and food packaging.
We employ 1,300 employees in sites in the United States, United Kingdom, Mainland China, Belgium, Indonesia and Taiwan, with annual sales of $4 billion. Our diverse team of engineers, scientists and business professionals is dedicated to discovering solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. For example, learn more about the potentially game-changing plastic recycling technology, Infinia, we are developing in Illinois.
We care about how we deliver these essential products to the world. Our business has been proud to lead the global polyester industry towards a more sustainable future for some time. Above everything, the safety, reliability and excellence of our operations is fundamental to what we do.
We are looking for people who share our passion for excellence, collaboration and innovation. In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a competitive benefits package including: health, dental & vision insurance, 401K match (up to 9%), STD/LTD, paid dependent care days, Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment, 9 paid holidays, 2 personal days and paid vacation.
INEOS Aromatics is part of INEOS, formed in 1998 and already one of the world’s most successful companies, with an annual turnover of over $60 billion and 25,000 employees - over 5,000 of them in the US. INEOS is also one of the safest manufacturing companies in the world, nothing is more important to us.
Inspection & Documentation Coordinator
The Inspection & Documentation Coordinator provides technical support for the Inspection team to deliver process equipment integrity.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead the corrosion monitoring program:
- capture UT (ultrasonic thickness testing) field data
- confirm data quality and upload to an inspection data management system
- calculate end of useful life for critical equipment
- Manage inspection documentation including inspection reports and supporting technical data
- Plan and coordinate contractor inspection technicians for turnaround execution
- Actively support site safety programs
- Generate SAP (maintenance and financial management system) reports to ensure cost control
- Maintain the inspection recommendation registry
- Maintain leading and lagging key performance indicators (i.e. metrics) and monthly reporting
- Update procedures and lead internal audits
- Maintain inspection equipment, tools and supplies
Create new equipment files by acquiring drawings, design data and test records
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Level II UT thickness and PT certifications (current or past)
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience with inspection, maintenance and documentation management software (e.g. SAP, Maximo, Meridium, PCMS, ERP, Documentum, OpenText)
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office (Excel, Teams, Outlook, Word)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States; and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status), now or in the future
Desirable Criteria / Qualifications
- 2 year technical or administrative degree
- Inspection data management system (IDMS, e.g. Meridium, PCMS)
- SAP (ERP) experience
- AutoCAD experience
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority in INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
• Proof of Covid-19 vaccination, or
• Willingness to obtain the vaccine before hire date (under this option, proof of vaccination is a condition to any offer of employment and must be provided prior to commencement of employment), or
• Validation of your religious or medical exemption
INEOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.