Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for developing and managing the IT infrastructure supporting the INOVYN systems portfolio to maintain operational status.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Identify, develop and deliver IT infrastructure improvements for the defined portfolio in line with business requirements and in a cost-effective manner
- Manage the upgrading of systems (internally and externally supported) by developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements for hardware and software.
- Establish, lead and implement continuous improvements for the INOVYN IT infrastructure.
- Develop and ensure that technical skills, competencies and experiences match the current and future needs to support INOVYN infrastructure.
- Manage the relationships with third party suppliers involved in the delivery of improvement plans /projects.
Key skills & experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years IT technical infrastructure support and development.
- Excellent hand-on experience in the installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (2016/2019), AD, GPO, DHP, DNS, VMware ESX and Citrix 7.15.
- Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and its troubleshooting including Active Directory, routing and port allocation.
- Knowledge of Network technologies (LAN/WAN/VOIP) including switches and connections.
- Storage and SAN experience (ideally NetApp).
- Experience of network monitoring, load balancing and server high availability techniques.
- Good understanding of security best practices, including Cyber, the ITIL framework and change control.
- Able to develop and maintain high quality documentation.
- Flexible approach to support out of hours requirements.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application