Main role purpose:
- The post holder is responsible for developing and managing the IT infrastructure supporting the INOVYN systems portfolio to maintain operational status.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Identify, develop and deliver IT infrastructure improvements for the defined portfolio in line with business requirements and in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage the upgrading of systems (internally and externally supported) by developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements for hardware and software.
- Establish, lead and implement continuous improvements for the INOVYN IT infrastructure.
- Develop and ensure that technical skills, competencies and experiences match the current and future needs to support INOVYN infrastructure.
- Manage the relationships with third-party suppliers involved in the delivery of improvement plans /projects.
Key skills & experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of IT technical infrastructure support and development.
- Excellent hands-on experience in the installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (2016/2019), AD, GPO, DHP, DNS, VMware ESX and Citrix 7.15.
- Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and its troubleshooting including Active Directory, routing and port allocation.
- Good working knowledge of Network Technologies including Spanning Tree Protocol, Layer 3 Networking and Routing Protocols such as OSPF or RIP, LAN/WAN/VOIP switches and connections.
- Storage and SAN experience (ideally NetApp).
- Experience in network monitoring, load balancing, and server high availability techniques.
- Good understanding of security best practices, including Cyber, the ITIL framework and change control.
- Able to develop and maintain high-quality documentation.
- Flexible approach to support out-of-hours requirements.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application