INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Worker to join the Maintenance Department of our Composites Plant in Los Angeles, CA.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform corrective and other daily miscellaneous maintenance activities as assigned
- Participate in the plant’s preventive maintenance program
- Perform equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Monitor spare parts inventory
- Assist in planning, directing and participating in plant turnarounds
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleaning in area to ensure a safe working environment
- Participate in team efforts to improve safety, employee satisfaction, quality and productivity
- Successfully complete introductory and ongoing safety training.
- Understand and comply with OSHA regulations such as hot work and Lockout/Tagout, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Forklift, Scissor lift and Boom Lift operation
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum 2-year previous work experience as an industrial maintenance mechanic
- Basic Welding & flame cutting skills
- Ability to name fittings (nipples, elbows, unions, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in Pipe fitting & angle cutting
- Knowledge of safe use and operation of pipe machine, press, drill press, hand tools (wrenches, ratchets, crowbars, etc.), saws, etc.
- Must be able to tell apart materials (Carbon vs. Stainless Steels, Galvanized, PVC, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Steam producing systems & applications (traps, condensate pumps, etc.)
- Pump knowledge – must be able to name types used in the plant and understand operation, previous experience disassembling & re-assembling
- Valve knowledge – must be able to name types used in the plant and understand operation, previous experience disassembling & re-assembling
- Knowledgeable in Pipe sizing and thicknesses
- Knowledgeable in Pipe installation and rigging
- Knowledgeable in Flanging and gasketing
- Knowledgeable in bolting and torqueing (Must be able to explain the torqueing process)
- Must be comfortable safely working at height, at times with only harness & lanyard
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- Knowledge and Understanding of Boilers
- Knowledge and understanding of cooling systems (Cooling towers, Chillers)
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Gas Analyzers
- Knowledge and understanding of Thermal Oxidizers
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application