IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets, and at the same time, help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2019, sales were at 5 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
For our office/site in Cologne we are looking for a
IT/OT Security Specialist (F/M/D)
ORGANISATIONAL CONTEXT AND JOB PURPOSE
The jobholder is responsible for the following tasks:
- Accountable for the execution of Styrolution’s information security program thereby keeping IT (Information Technology) and OT (Operational Technology) assets safe from internal and external threats.
- Accountable for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information resources by implementing and maintaining security controls, performing comprehensive se-curity incident response, engaging in proactive threat assessment, mitigation planning, inci-dent trend analysis, and security architecture review.
- Accountable for gap analysis and regular audits of OT environments to ensure compliance with company security requirements and industry security standards.
- Accountable for complex and speedy troubleshooting to minimize any network security threats to the company.
The following fields are part of the job holder’s role:
IT Security Incident Management
- Coordinate and carry out the security incident management lifecycle including preparation, detection and analysis, containment, eradication, and recovery
- Coordinate incident handling and contingency planning activities
- Incorporate lessons learned from ongoing incident handling activities into incident response procedures, training, and testing and implement resulting changes accordingly
- Manage escalations – in or out of normal business hours liaising with global internal and external service providers
- Daily support and security auditing of the global Cisco ASA firewall landscape.
- Support and audit remote access to internal company resources
- Create and implement network hardening guidelines and procedures
- Constructively challenge and improve existing tools, processes, and procedures
- Maintain current awareness of technology trends, and act as a valued Subject Matter Expert in selecting and designing new solutions
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Implement and maintain security standards for the network
- Continually assess and improve established solutions
- Deliver project work streams on time as per business requirements
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or relevant work experience in IT and/or OT.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Security, network security, or similar role
- Industry certification in security and/or network security (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CCNP Security, CCNA) – highly desirable
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, services, and standards
- Good communication skills in English
- Expert with Cisco ASA firewalls
- Expertise in switching protocols – STP, ARP Inspection, DHCP Snooping
- Experience in a Microsoft Windows 10, and Server 2016 landscape
- Experience with industry standards incl. ITIL, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27000
- Experience with managing multiple projects at any one time
Competencies, behavorial skills:
- Proactive; has the drive to get the job done!
- Ability to drive change in a dynamic, global, and multi-cultural environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable to change
- Sense of ownership and accountability
- Good communicator
- Sensitivity to other cultures and work ethics
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Line Management Responsibility
3 indirect reports
If you have any question, please contact Cornelia Koecke phone +49 69 5095501200.
INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH, Mainzer Landstraße 50, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application