At INEOS Pigments, we value the contribution of our people in making us one of the largest producers of titanium dioxide in North America. Providing numerous products and services to industries around the globe, from coatings to plastics to paper and other end-uses, we invest in employee development and offer a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career.
About the Role
The primary objective of the IT Client Services Support Engineer will be to support INEOS Enterprises' businesses and their users in all areas of IT operations across different locations. This position will focus on and be responsible for the planning, development, operations, maintenance, and management of IT systems and applications. The Client Services Support Engineer will work hand in hand with Infrastructure & Application teams globally in a collaborative way, engaging with end users to resolve a wide range of IT related technical support issues; determining the nature of problems, diagnosing hardware/software incidents, providing efficient and timely assistance, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Degree in business informatics or an IT-related discipline; or significant comparable knowledge through practical experience with a focus on the full spectrum of desktop support
- Sound knowledge of IT infrastructure and application operations
- Strong service delivery and quality orientation
- Fluency in Microsoft Office 365 products
- Internet & Network Security (best practices, client firewall, VPN, anti-virus support)
- Proven processes to streamline support and implementations
- Software deployment (automation) is a plus
- PowerShell or other scripting knowledge is a plus
- ITIL framework & Service Desk best practices is desirable
- Hardware and Software, Asset Management experience is a plus
- Bi-Lingual communication (English & other languages) is a plus
- General SAP user support is a plus
- Microsoft (MCSE/A) or ITIL (Foundation) certifications are advantageous.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Configure, install, reimage, and maintain (break-fix) PCs, desktop phones, peripheral devices, mobile phones, and other technologies in accordance with INEOS Enterprises standards.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as required. First-level support for all local hardware infrastructure as needed.
- Responsible for asset assignment and tracking of computing resources and licenses.
- Resolve technical incidents that have been logged with the service desk application. Enter and update issues status when reported by the user. Adhere to ITIL framework during incident/problem (root cause analysis)/change management and to enable continual service improvement through service lifecycle.
- Ensure proper access is provided to users of systems. Adhere to governance guidelines at all times.
- Ensure all Group and Enterprise security initiatives, policies and procedures are implemented and followed fully across all businesses.
- Educate users on proper, effective, and efficient systems’ usage, train when assisting, and explain issues and solutions in a neat, understandable and accessible language to the users.
- Assist with corporate project initiatives that will require onsite IT services and support. Types of projects would include tech refresh efforts, upgrades, and new technology rollouts.
Our Ashtabula, Ohio Complex, consisting of two plants just south of Lake Erie, is a state of the art manufacturing complex with leading technology and more than 45 years of manufacturing excellence.
INEOS Pigments offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability with the buy-up option, basic life & AD&D insurance with a buy-up option for self and dependents, 401(k) with company match.
INEOS Pigments is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click here, for more information about "EEO is the Law" and supplement.
INEOS Pigments is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential function of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com call (410) 762-1000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application