INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a IT Application Administrator) to join our INEOS Composites business at our Dublin, OH location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the IT function. This position will report to Global IT Leader.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
This role is both a technical and process expert for the applications within the INEOS Composites environment. Provide configuration and end user support, tracking and resolving inquiries and issues. Escalate issues to vendor support as necessary.
Work closely with business SMEs and managers to understand the end user perspective and procedures. Review and document processes withing the application footprint as it relates to INEOS Composites’ use. Work with the business to ensure application accuracy and end-user continuity. Identify the need, complete and revisit as appropriate, end user training in applications and processes.
Promote the use of standard functionality within the system and rationalize the use of external applications. Gather and document detailed requirements for business needs and collaborate with technical resources to determine moderately complex functional and/or solution designs.
Understanding of application lifecycle including identification of test scenarios and coordination of testing. This includes coordination of upgrades, new functionality, enhancements and obtaining user acceptance
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in application administration, support and troubleshooting
- User management within applications
- Experience with designing and troubleshooting integrations
- Familiarity with databases
- Powershell experience
- Experience with BI reporting and interfaces, including QlikView administration and development
- Any experience in development is a plus. This includes managed languages such as Java or .NET all the way to no code solutions such as Power Automate.
- Tivoli experience a plus
The following skill sets are preferred:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project delivery skills
- Excellent customer service demeanor
- Good collaboration and team-working skills with experience of globally distributed teams.
- Ability to identify & manage risks, issues & complexities involved in changing processes.
- Ability to handle many projects at once, being able to prioritize effectively in order to ensure deadlines are met.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application