SUCCEED IN OUR
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets, and at the same time, help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2019, sales were at 5 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
We are looking for a
IR&Adm. Deputy Manager
Ulsan,Korea (the Republic of) (KR)
As a deputy manager of IR&Adm team in Ulsan site, this position support, execute and manage all site activities such as industrial relationship, managing fringe benefit program, recruiting, learning & development, Operational Planning, SHE, Asset care and all other site supportive tasks.
Office/Site Admin, SHE and Asset management -- Ensure office & plant administrative jobs, SHE activities, contractor management and good documentation by law
Industrial Relationship Blue & White Collar Union -- Manage & response the labour issues well and smooth negotiation with mutual trust, cooperation.
Fringe Benefit, Operational Planning and HR Adm. -- To provide high quality supports and manage, analyse the OT working hours and cost
Recruiting and Learning & Development -- To support business in Site working through hiring of better qualified human resources and retaining
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and others related with HR&IR
Experience in general:
- 5 to 8 years of work experiences in HR, IR and General Affairs
- Experienced at CapEx & Budgeting in manufacturing site (essential)
- Experience of Labor Standard Act & laws related Union (essential)
- Experience of Collective Labor Agreement or Wage Bargaining as a member of negotiation team (preferrable)
- Experienced in Chemical companies, manufacturing site (preferrable)
- Experienced in multinational company and matrix organization (preferrable)
- Fluent level of English and Korean (written, verbal communications)
For more information please contact SangCheol Son
INEOS Styrolution Korea Ltd., Sanggae-ro 143 (Sanggae-dong), Nam-gu, Ulsan, Republic of Korea