Main role purpose:
The post holder manages the provision of a financial accounting service to INOVYN UK legal entities and a financial and management accounting service to two UK joint ventures, ensuring adherence to externally determined accounting standards and fiscal regulations and deadlines.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage the financial accounting activities.
- Manage the preparation and filing of the annual statutory accounts.
- Manage the completion of the annual tax packs, inclusive of the coordination and review of overseas inputs into the process.
- Manage all VAT requirements and act as the finance interface for customs compliance requirements.
- Lead, motivate and develop each member of the financial accounting team so that there is a continuous improvement in the performance of both individuals and the team.
Key skills & experience:
- Professionally qualified accountant (ideally an ACA qualified accountant).
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience leading a team.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and an up-to-date understanding of financial reporting standards (UK and International).
- A good understanding of direct (specifically corporation) and indirect (notably VAT) tax rules and regulations, in both the UK and Europe.
- Highly organised, able to manage a demanding individual workload coupled with team management.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Able to liaise and influence people at all levels, as well as external finance professionals.
- Strong level of independence.
- High concern for standards is essential.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application