INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Inside Sales Associate Exports to join our INEOS BDO Solvents business at our Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona - Spain).
The Inside Sales Associate will join the Commercial organization of INEOS BDO Solvents and more specifically a sales team of 6 individuals reporting to our Business and Sales Manager.
The role is key in the management of Ineos BDO Solvents transactional accounts in Export including Europe where applicable. The role uses the telephone and email channels as an alternative to direct selling, even if sporadic face to face meetings are necessary. Travelling is mostly limited to internal (e.g.: sales) meetings
The Inside sales is responsible for about 20 customers in Export. This represents a volume of about 6 kt per year or about 24m€ revenue.
The Inside Sales Associate applies the business strategy provided by Business and Sales Manager with efficient sales tactics and report to the Business and sales Manager monthly sales progress, market feedback to adjust strategy when necessary and potential need for derogations. It is critical to understand and implement sales strategy, develop existing accounts, regain lost ones. The objective is to ensure maximized sales volumes at optimized profitability level.
The key performance measures are financial (sales volume, gross margin, payment terms, overdue rate) and strategic (customer portfolio growth, customer loyalty).
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage growth of the transactional Export customers portfolio, ensure customers satisfaction and generate customers loyalty
- Delivery of the volume sales plan to maximize revenue and overall contribution
- Be the focal point for customers placing orders, understand customers’ needs and handle orders in an accurate/timely manner ensuring their needs are fully met, on-time and in-full.
- Make optimum use of SAP for order processing, ensuring enhanced customer service is achieved.
- Enter acquired order into SAP and follow up entire OTC process (Order to Cash)
- Responsible for the implementation of contract and price agreements within clear guidelines set by the Business and Sales Manager
- Achieving monthly price targets, helping to maximize contribution across the customer portfolio, improving customer loyalty, receivables performance and consistently accurate forecasting.
Forecasting and overdue chasing
- Prepare price & volume forecasts and ensure reporting and consistent monitoring to track performance of the customer portfolio.
- Deliver the agreed debtor targets across the designated customer base to ensure that Ineos BDO Solvents overall debt and cash targets are met
Develop European transactional Accounts and optimize Export sales
- Identify new business opportunities for all designated markets in BDO Solvents.
- Contribute / collaborate with Business and Sales Manager to develop and implement Export channels/strategy if and when arbitrage opens.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following skill sets preferred by the business unit:
Level of education & experience in general
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer exposed role (i.e. CSR/OTI), of chemical products.
- Should be comfortable on the telephone/by email and building relationships remotely
- Well-developed interpersonal skills - a good listener and very responsive
- Strong execution (pragmatic, well structured, fast)
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-helped, dynamic and solution thinker
- High levels of relationship management and strong negotiation skills
- Strong commercial mindset, ability to influence people, negotiate quickly and successfully
- Process orientated and strong organizational skills
- IT and numeric skills are essential.
- Proficiency in English - other EU language is a plus (German, Italian or French)
ABOUT INEOS SOLVENTS
BDO & Derivatives business is a newly acquired business by INEOS in September 2019 from Ashland and is currently ran as a stand-alone business within INEOS Solvents.
With one plant located in Marl (Germany) with a total production capacity of 100 kt/ year, INEOS BDO & Derivatives business focus on 2 main production lines:
1,4 Butanediol (BDO): BDO is a key intermediate used to produce engineering polymers, thermoplastic elastomers and specialty solvents
Tetrahydrofuran (THF), which is a key downstream product of BDO, is used as a solvent in various industrial and pharma applications and more broadly as an intermediate for production of PTMEG (to produce elastomeric polyurethane fibres, e.g. spandex)
Additionally, the BDO & Derivatives has a discrete portfolio of Specialties (1,4-butenediol or B2D & 1,4butynediol or B3D) as well as some basic chemicals (Formaldehyde & Benzene) coming in excess of production.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application