Pasadena, TX, USA
INEOS Styrolution America LLC
- The global leader in styrenics: No. 1 leader in styrenics with a focus on Styrene Monomer, Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Standard and Styrenic Specialties
- Employees: 3,600 worldwide
- Production sites: 20 manufacturing sites in 10 countries
- Customer base: Customers in 106 countries
- Sales: 6 billion EUR in 2021
Safety remains and always will be our number one priority at INEOS. Our US locations now require all new hires to provide one of the following as a condition of employment:
- Proof of prior Covid-19 vaccination
- Willingness to obtain the vaccine before the start date (under this option, proof of beginning a vaccination series is a condition to any offer of employment and proof of completing the primary series prior to commencement of employment is required),
- Validation of a religious exemption, medical exemption, or personal conscience exemption (in the State of Texas, in accordance with Executive Order GA-40).
The Position: I&E Technician - The purpose of the I&E technician role is to perform predictive, preventive and repair maintenance activities in an effort to support safe, ASA plant operations. These activities may be planned or unplanned in nature, all supporting safe, compliant, and reliable asset availability. The maintenance technician may periodically direct contracted maintenance service providers as the owner’s representative / field contract coordinator.
What you will do:
- This position – and all positions - within the INEOS Styrolution organization requires that the incumbent commit to learning, following and practicing the INEOS 20 Principles of Process and Behavioral Safety. Each employee must also commit to following the INEOS Life Saving Rules on a daily basis. These Principles and Rules are posted within each INEOS Styrolution facility.
- Maintain strict adherence to environmental, health, and safety regulations, rules, and procedures. Follow all safety and process safety protocols and procedures. Actively participate to maintain and improve safety performance.
- Support site profitability, regulatory compliance, and product quality through executing equipment preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with procedures and best practices seeking maintenance excellence. Support asset improvement initiatives.
- Promote continual improvement of safety and asset reliability through equipment, job plan, and procedure revisions. Work to improve maintenance processes and methods to reduce potential mistakes and defects. Collaborate with operations to resolve asset issues.
- Troubleshoot and determine causes of asset poor performance, failure, and wear. Propose and lead changes to improve reliability and optimize cost.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records, including labor hours, observations, and actions taken in a computerized maintenance management system. Report findings appropriately.
- Develop knowledge and use of required computer software including Microsoft Office applications, SAP (CMMS), and other specific business applications as required.
What you will bring:
- High School diploma, GED, or the ability to read, write, and perform mathematics at this level.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the process instrumentation and/or electrical trades in Chemical or Petrochemical process plant environments.
- Completion of a 2-Year technical degree or higher education in Industrial Electrical, Instrumentation, or similar program is preferred.
- Certifications from trade schools and/or professional organizations are preferred.
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical and/or Instrumentation training/certificate or similar preferred.
- Texas Electrician Journeyman’s license is also preferred.
Physical demands: Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, and Pulling up to 50 Lbs occaisionally; Ascending and descending fixed and portable ladders, working at heights; Working in Confined Spaces. Manipulating tools with hands.
The Location: This opportunity is located in [[City, State, Country]], only [[#miles or time from largest city]]
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salaries, performance-related pay, and bonuses.
- A comprehensive benefits package with low premiums including health, short term disability, and life and accidental death insurance plans
- Retirement savings with company match + contributions
- Fitness and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Career development and progression
We are INEOS Styrolution because:
It does not matter where you come from, who you are or how you see yourself. We have an inclusive approach that is open and transparent and welcomes talent first and foremost. At INEOS, we believe a diverse business provides the right platform for open and innovative thinking, and that’s where the best ideas come from. We are an equal opportunity employer and champion diversity.
We are excited to hear from you and share more about our organization.
All the best,
The INEOS Styrolution Talent Team
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application