Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder is responsible for all human resources-related activities at a professional level and aligns the site HR function with the business goals and values of the Company, supports business strategy and ensures the delivery of HR's contribution.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Manage the full HR Service for around 500 employees in Germany/Austria
- Oversee the implementation of all strategic HR processes, policies and programmes, consulting with site management on relevant HR issues
- Ensure constructive collaboration with the Works Council and Speakers Committee
- Lead the HR Team
- Represent the Company in external regional organisations
Key skills & experience required:
- University degree, i.e. in economics, HR Management or equivalent
- Additional qualification in HR with an international focus
- Significant HR experience, ideally within the chemical or other manufacturing industry
- Extensive knowledge of all applicable HR regulations and key HR areas (operational HR, Labour Relations, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits)
- Service-minded with advanced communication skills
- Distinct intercultural competencies
- Able to initiate and deliver change processes
- Able to motivate and coach own team and others within the organisation at all levels
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application