SUCCEED IN OUR
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets, and at the same time, help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2019, sales were at 5 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
We are looking for a
Human Resources & General Administration Manager
Map Ta Phut,Thailand (TH)
Purpose of the Job
- Lead and manage all HR functions withing Thailand to ensure that strategy, policy, workforce, Training & development, compensation & benefits, performance management, consultation are implemented and updated.
- Plan and manage General Administration personnel to provide proper administrative support, office facilities to both internal and external customers in order to meet customer’s requirements with cost effectiveness.
Policy and Planning advice
- Provide consultation to the management, managers on various labor related and company regulations.
- Set up HR Strategy to serve the company’s business and in-line with the trend in the market.
- Advise Management to create any new policies on people management.
- Coordinate with regional HR in order to update the data and have the information sharing.
Manpower planning & data
- Coordinate with various departments and manage on workforce planning
- Handle recruitment process of Manager Level roles.
- Advise HR staff to deliver againg expectations regarding our Human Resources Information systems
Training, development & succession plan
- Set up and review training & development plan.
- Recommend line managers to develop the competency of their staff and suggest the system to follow the effectiveness.
- Advise Management to select the successor / talent and set the program to develop them.
- Control the training cost and follow the regional policy about the training & cost effectiveness.
- Advise line Managers the yearly performance management and target agreement set up in order to evaluate their staff properly.
- Review the result of target agreement result against the company KPI and analysis overall Performance management result.
- Coordinate with Regional HR to follow the company policy and KPI.
Compensation & Benefits
- Plan and budget yearly company’s personnel cost.
- Manage all compensation and benefits according to the personnel budget.
- Advise area managers to do the increment and reward to their staff.
- Handle salary survey to keep update in the chemical market and analyze the market data in order to benchmark our company to the market.
- Manage and control the company compensation structure to in line with the benchmark market trend.
Employee engagement & leading change
- Plan and provide activities to employees on various occasion e.g. employee meeting, outing, New Year party; etc.
- Establish employee survey and diagnose the feedback to see what company has to do to re-act to the survey result.
- Coach & monitor staff to work efficiently in all HR. & GA. areas.
- Develop competency skills of the team
General Administration Management
- Manage and budget the General Administration cost in accordance with allocated budget as defined by company target.
- Oversee General Administration personnel to provide effectual equipment concerning to all audio-visual aids to effectively facilitate all user.
- Plan and manage General Administration personnel to provide daily transport services including special requests to employees and visitors in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage gardening activities of site and office to improve working environment with cost effectiveness in a safe condition.
- Support Employee & Community Relations and other sections to organize events and special activities for employees.
- Administrate, develop, coach and evaluate performance of General Administration personnel as a resource manager to continuously improve their competency to effectively fulfill their job requirements.
- Set up, manage and control objectives and KPI align with company objectives.
- Assuming responsibility for arranging appointments, meetings, traveling, reservation & confirmation for visitors and members of the company.
- Coordinates with Covestro on general administration services provided by or through Covestro (ex. Canteen, Parking Lots, General administration).
Purchase Requisition by GA Function
- Ensure all goods and services purchased comply with the STH’s corporate social sustainability policies
- Release Purchase Requisitions as per company requirement and/or according to Global Purchasing policy.
- Define and manage key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality
- Develop and agree annual departmental cost savings targets for the annual budget process; develop and agree the annual procurement plan with directors and departmental heads
- Bachelor' degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven English ability in written and speaking is a must.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in HR functions. Experience in Chemical Maunfacturing is preferred.
- At least 3 years working experience in Administration Management function or related disciplines with hand-on knowledge and practical skills.
- Relevant HR knowledge
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office particular MS Excel, Power point
For more information please contact Simon Brooks
INEOS Styrolution (Thailand) Co., Ltd., No. 4/2, I-8 Road, T. Map Ta Phut, A Muang, Rayong 21150, Thailand
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application