Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Sulphur Chemicals; Salt; and Electrochemical and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies.
The postholder will define and deliver the IT strategy for INOVYN through the planning, leadership and operation of IT services at a level and cost agreed by the Executive Team. The services for which the postholder is responsible cover all parts of IT including ERP, desktop, LAN, WAN, telecoms, application support and security and are essential elements that enable the business to operate efficiently and effectively whilst meeting its financial objectives.
- Define, develop and manage the implementation of an IT Strategy for INOVYN that delivers a robust and cost-effective platform in line with business requirements.
- Ensure business turnover and EBITDA targets are met where influenced by IT infrastructure and applications.
- Take the lead in IT for mergers, acquisitions and divestments ensuring delivery of infrastructure & application elements on time, to scope and within budget.
- Develop and motivate managed staff to ensure skills, competencies and experience match the current and future needs and that all SHE standards are met.
- Maintain relationships with INEOS IT managers ensuring alignment across INEOS Group where applicable, sharing best practice and capitalising from shared interests.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Recognised qualification in an IT discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT, including project management.
- Experience of out-source service and contract management.
- Proven track record in change management.
- Good understanding of SAP architecture and capabilities, with successful full life-cycle implementation of SAP.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure including desktop support, LAN and WAN.
- Self-motivated with a passion for IT and an attention to detail.
- Experienced in managing/coaching a multi-disciplined, geographically dispersed team.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with good costs management skills.
- Strong networking skills and able to positively influence at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills; proficient in spoken and written English to business standard.
- London or Runcorn (UK) or Evere (Brussels)
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 29 April 2021