HR Project Manager
Based: London, UK
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the HR Project Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The HR Project Manager will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline to support the development of our HR strategy as we scale globally. Projects will include a range of HR initiatives including Compensation/Benefits. Although this is a UK-based role, it is expected that the role will have an international interface
INEOS Automotive: Our goal of manufacturing, launching, and delivering an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 is in sight. Since our inception in 2017 and despite the global challenges of 2020, we have accomplished our desired milestones in 2021. As a business we are now moving into an exciting launch phase, with start of vehicle production and our customers driving their new Grenadier 4x4 in 2022. As the HR Project Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a business working to establish a new brand, in a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the HR Project Manager we are looking for:
- A strong HR background with experience of managing people projects / HR initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong and up-to-date employment law knowledge
- Experience of communicating project plans around change initiatives
- Proven ability to work in collaboration with stakeholders at all levels throughout the business, and demonstrable experience of driving change
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- A strong analytical / problem solving mind-set, with the ability and willingness to get into the detail to find solutions
- Excellent IT skills: especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point and be confident using databases and IT systems. BambooHR and Workable an advantage.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application