Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder will reinforce the HR Teams, partially dedicated to a project, in charge of payroll for Belgium (1 site in Flanders, 1 site in Brussels and 1 site in Wallonia). Based in Jemeppe-sur-Sambre (between Namur and Charleroi).
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Participate of payroll related activities and ensure compliance with all legislative and policy requirements, including social security contributions and income tax declarations.
Key skills & experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, labour relations or accounting.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in HR administration or payroll
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of employee and labour legislation.
- Working knowledge of SAP HR payroll (SAP SuccessFactors is a plus).
- French and Dutch (English is a plus)
- Able to work in a confidential environment.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies