Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder supports and develops our HR Information Systems (HRIS) and reporting tools to deliver high quality, real-time data that underpins our core HR processes and wider business operations across Europe.
Working as part of INEOS Inovyn’s central HR team, the post holder has significant autonomy, with external support from service providers as well as internal support from regional HR teams. They will participate in HRIS projects in an international and growing environment.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Provide oversight of key pan-European HRIS workstreams such as SAP HR data maintenance, Time Management, Organisation Management, SAP SuccessFactors, and Payroll to ensure service is maintained and systems are fit for a global leader.
• Resolve technical issues to minimise HRIS and process disruption, working with major external systems service providers where required.
• Drive the continuous development of HRIS functionalities to improve the efficiency and integration of all core HR processes.
• Enhance our internal capability by sharing best practice, identifying and assessing current and emerging trends, and identifying key benchmarks.
• Provide professional HRIS support and training to HR colleagues to ensure HR data consistency and process efficiency.
• Coordinate core transversal workflows between HR and other internal and inter-company departments, maintaining a 'single source of truth' for all HR data.
Key skills & experience:
• Degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in an internationally focussed HR operations role.
• A deep working knowledge of SAP & SuccessFactors.
• Able to troubleshoot technical issues as well as develop and implement strategies to address problem areas.
• Strong data affinity.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical and holistic thinker.
• Able to identify trends and extract best practice.
• Able to manage multiple workflows and priorities, ensuring delivery.
• A commitment to continued professional development.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English to business level.
• Proactive, self-motivated, and an independent self-starter.
• Flexibility to travel within Europe.
What we offer:
• Integration in an international leader chemical company.
• Permanent contract with an attractive package.
• Dynamic and supportive team, with a lot of opportunities to learn in a challenging environment.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies