INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets.
INEOS Composites has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to join our HR Team supporting the North and South American commercial and manufacturing business. This position is located in Dublin, OH and will report to the Human Resources Leader - Americas.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing day- to- day administration, communication, implementation and guidance to the business in all areas of human resources including: coaching, employee relations, internal investigations, employee engagement, performance management, policy & procedures guidance, leave management, talent management, staffing support, onboarding and development.
- Assisting the HR Leader with regional projects and initiatives.
- Advising on EEO, Federal, State and Employment laws.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- BS or BA in Human Resources or related field
- Five to seven years as an exempt level Human Resources generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- Exhibits a strong, highly collaborative working style; builds strong relationships
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations including state and federal regulations regarding employment practices
- Union experience handling discipline and settling grievances.
- Strong Project Management/ Process Improvement Skills
- Demonstrate innovative thinking to problem solving and customer service
- Ability to collaborate, consult and influence with various levels in the organization
- A self-started who can work both independently and as a team
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed, global and diverse environment.
- Strong communication skills- written, oral and presentation
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel approximately 15-20%
- Must be authorized to work in the US
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Knowledge of HRIS systems; Workday experience is helpful
- Previous experience as the HR professional for multiple remote sites across the U.S
- HR manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience with California employment law preferred.
- Training and development experience a plus.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application