Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 million tonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
We are looking for a HR & Payroll Manager to be integrated into the HR Local team located in Martorell (Barcelona - Spain)
Organisation context and main job purpose
The job holder is managing, coordinating and supervising the HR Administration and is in charge of Payroll for Spain, also assists to the HR Manager in Employee and Labour Relations and in other functional HR areas, in accordance with the overall mission, strategies, and success of INOVYN, while meeting the needs of employees and other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide an excellent administration service for employment matter
- Coordinate the processing of payroll related activities and ensure compliance with all legislative and policy requirements, including social security contributions and income tax declarations
- Administer the compensations & benefit programs.
- Assure compliance with local laws and corporate procedures
- Manage plant’s labour relations
- Negotiate with trade unions
Key skills and knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree in labour relation, law or other related education
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in HR Department, preferably in HR Admin, Payroll Management and Labour Relations
- Strong knowledge of local labour relations legislation
- Solid working knowledge of the principles and practices of employee and labour relations
- Deep expertise in negotiations with legal representations of employees (trade unions, work council…)
- Deep understanding in SAP HR payroll and SAP Success factor
- Good skills in MS-Office
- Proficiency in HR related IT programs (Red, Delta, Contrat@, Siltra…)
- Advanced level in English
- Effective negotiation skills and conflict resolution skills
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Experience in HR in an industrial/chemical context.
We will offer you
- Integration in a premier chemical company.
- Permanent learning in a challenging job and professional international development possibilities.
- The salary and contractual conditions are compatible with the function, the skills and experience demonstrated.
How to apply for this vacancy
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject HR & PAYROLL MANAGER no later than 7 December 2021
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies