INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
Global Quality Manager
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Global Quality Manager to join our Composites business. INEOS has 13 global sites: 6 in US, 1 in Brazil, 4 in EU, 2 in China, with our main offices in Dublin, Oh, US and Barcelona, Spain. This position would be based out of one of our main locations: Dublin, Oh, US and Barcelona, Spain.
The Global Quality Manager is considered a global expert, senior level individual contributor for INEOS Composite to manage, maintain, and improve all Quality activities related to ISO9000 certification, technology implementation, complaint management, implementation of improvement plans incorporating best practices, along with evaluating and implementing improvements to the Global Quality process to achieve the agreed safety, quality and business targets within the financial budgets and to applicable laws. The Global Quality Manager reports to the Vice President, Operations.
Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Highly competitive 401(K) plan; 3% employer contribution and an employer match of 100% on the first 6% of employee contributions
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Maintain the Global ISO9000 Certification by evaluating and improving the overall certification process, including the Management Review
- Develop relationships with all Regional Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Managers, and Business Managers to determine local Quality goals, work through local Quality issues, develop Global Quality Goals and Objectives
- Provide leadership, Quality, and operational guidance on the Quality issues
- Point of contact with all customer complaints and issues
- Be the lead global quality contact and establish working relationships with with global customers
- Evaluate the complaint system and process and improve for the future
- Manage all Quality related databases (IDMS, QMS, QIM, etc)
- Evaluate the database systems and processes and improve for the future
- Using the Culture of Prevention mindset, evaluate all Global Quality systems and processes within Ineos Composites to improve and/or implement quality, business, and operational excellence across Sites.
- Work with regional leadership and technology group(s) on implementation of latest technology for safer and lower cost manufacturing.
- Become a resource for the coordination and execution of AsCare and 20P Auditing:
- All new hires will be required to become fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- Quality certification(s) preferred
- ISO9000 experience/certification(s) required
- Manufacturing experience required; strongly preferred chemical or related industry experience
- Proficient computer skills required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence across the organization and accomplish through others
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are a must
- Detail oriented and organized
- This job will have expected travel that at times could be >25% including international travel.
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application