INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
Global Quality Leader
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Global Quality Leader to join our Composites business at our Dublin, OH or Barcelona, Spain location.
INEOS Composites is a global chemical business with sales volume of 320 kte and revenue in excess of $1 billion. The Composites business has six manufacturing operations in the US, one in Brazil, four in Europe, two in China along with offices and headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, Barcelona, and Shanghai. The Composites Business primary products include unsaturated polyester resins (UPRs), vinyl ester resins (VERs) and gel coats.
The Global Quality Leader is senior-level individual contributor for INEOS Composites and will provide leadership and operational guidance on quality. This role is responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving quality processes and systems. Additional responsibilities include coordination of technology implementation and focal point of complaint management systems. This role reports to the SVP, Global Operations.
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Using the Culture of Prevention mindset, evaluate all global quality systems and processes within INEOS Composites to improve and/or implement quality, business, and operational excellence across sites
- Ensure quality process is in alignment with all applicable laws
- Act as lead global quality contact and establish working relationships with global customers
- Partner with regional leadership and technology group(s) on the implementation of technology for safer and lower cost manufacturing
- Maintain the Global ISO9000 Certification by evaluating and improving the overall certification process, including the Management Review
- Develop relationships with all Regional Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Managers, and Business Managers to determine local quality goals, work through local quality issues, and develop global quality goals and objectives
- Serve as single point of contact for customer complaints and issues
- Evaluate and improve the complaint system and process
- Manage all quality related databases (IDMS, QMS, QIM, etc.)
- Become a resource for the coordination and execution of AsCare and 20P Auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, engineering, or related field. Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Manufacturing experience required; strongly prefer chemical or related industry experience
- Should have experience in both operations and quality systems leadership roles
- Experience evaluating and implementing quality systems
- Must possess experience with ISO9000 and be certified
- Quality certification(s) preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects is critical
- Proven experience influencing across the organization and accomplishing results through others is essential
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with and lead cross-functional teams
- Proficient computer skills required including excel and data bases
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in English with effective oral and written communication skills
- Up to 25% travel some international
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application