INEOS Composites US LLC
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world. Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets.
The Global Financial Reporting Manager will be primarily responsible for preparing consolidated Composites group financial results and will work with the wider business on finance projects to support the group strategic plan.
This role reports directly into the SVP of the Finance. There will be direct interaction with the regional finance team members, composites leadership team and Enterprises Group finance team.
- Responsible for delivering all financial reporting for the group such as monthly P&L, BS and Cashflows, forecast and internal management presentations all to deadlines set by the business and to a high standard
- Being the go-to person for HFM queries with overall responsibility of compliance
- Manages treasury relationships with the banks
- Ensuring compliance with INEOS Group Accounting manual
- Work closely with other regional groups outside of finance such as Commercial, procurement, technology, to support the regional business
- Build relationships with other INEOS business finance teams including INEOS Enterprises Group team
- Ability to lead a team to deliver ad-hoc projects to tight deadlines
- Manage relationships with external advisors such as auditors and tax professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; CPA preferred
- MBA a plus
- Experience in a financial planning role including positions where you interacted with Leadership
- Understanding of International financial reporting standards is a plus
- Should have experience in Manufacturing
- Need strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Must have experience with SAP; HFM a plus
- Ability to present complex analyses effectively to support sound decision making
- Ability to challenge information provided through research, relationships and thinking creatively
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Can-do attitude and ability to multitask
- Ability to supervise and develop team
- Strong process-based skill set
- Strong financial acumen
- Confident communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive projects to completion, operating at all levels in the business
- Results orientated, delivery focused, and self-motivated
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application