Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
From soft drink bottles to packaging trays, from clothing to carpet, INEOS Aromatics makes the chemicals used to produce many of the things we use in our daily lives.
Our main products include paraxylene (PX) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA). PTA is a raw material used in the manufacture of polyesters used to make fibers, textiles, film, and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. PX is a feedstock for PTA production. We also produce metaxylene, a feedstock for PX production.
We are comprised of a diverse team of engineers, scientists and business professionals dedicated to discovering practices to confront some of the world’s biggest issues. We are looking for people who can contribute to our passion for reinvention, have a collaborative spirit and challenge our thinking in our ambition to achieve net zero.
We care about how we deliver these essential products to the world. Above everything, the safety, reliability, and excellence in our operations is fundamental to our success.
Our sites and offices can be found around the world, in the United States, United Kingdom, China, Belgium, Indonesia and Taiwan.
Global Finance Integration Manager
Naperville, IL, USA
The Global Aromatics Finance Integration Manager provides leadership and project management support for Finance, IT and Commercial related projects. The Aromatics business was recently acquired by INEOS and is in the second year of integration of the business.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Actively investigate information requirements of business and translate them into reporting / analytics concepts for the different stake holders in Finance
- Understand the aim of business processes in Finance to translate them into system design requirements for IT and business teams
- Actively investigate and execute globally harmonized system changes to achieve business process improvements or to resolve/avoid inefficiencies
- Lead, coordinate and support Business Process Managers, Developers and other IT functions as needed to perform system changes in our ERP system, interfaces, add-ons, and analytic tools
- Foster the collaboration across the Finance department and with the surrounding functions by actively exchanging relevant information or connecting colleagues with same or similar challenges
- Lead projects from start to end and motivate project teams to deliver projects in time, scope, and budget
- Support, create and maintain process documentation to foster business process harmonization and automation and act as a gatekeeper for the accounting and controlling related template solutions
- Conduct training for relevant stakeholders so that they understand business processes and the according set up in IT systems for projects in scope
- Identify issues, risks, and technical opportunities for discussions, and raise these to the attention of management through leading project review meetings
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor of Science: Finance or Accounting
- Extensive Project Management experience including developing and maintain project plan, status tracking, intervention, actions and reporting.
- Solid experience in SAP environment, including relevant exposure to business process analysis and design, and knowledge of accounting principles. Clear willingness and ability to be ‘hands on’ as required.
- Experience in implementation of IT applications and IT change management. Requirement’s analysis, functional specifications design, pilot testing and financial operational management.
- Solid experience in business process management and/or SAP environment, including exposure to business process analysis and design, and knowledge of principles, applications and techniques of appropriate systems
- Strong project management skills with experience delivering global projects
- Understanding of integration of bolt-on applications into SAP ERP Applications Software, Data Warehouse & SharePoint Applications
- Good understanding of Document Management Systems and Archives
- Deep understanding of financial accounting rules and application in various situations
- Strong problem solving & diagnosing skills for identifying issues in projects and directing the team on how to resolve the issues
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Understanding Chemicals business, production flow and sales environment
Competencies / Behavioral Skills:
- Excellent influencing and communication skills both within the Aromatics business, INEOS and the outside environment
- High ethical standards and strong adherence to safety, IT and accounting standards
- Strong team player who will go the extra mile and influence teams globally
- Understand cross-functional/ cross-regional framework and business processes within INEOS Aromatics and Acetyls
- Very good moderation and facilitation skills
- Determines the best method out of multiple possibilities of solving broad and complicated problems.
- Uncharted; confronted with the unknown; must be able to utilize years of experience and know-how to develop new concepts and approaches.
- Considers a broad range of internal and external factors when solving problems. Incorporates and applies applications for practices from different businesses that could benefit Aromatics.
- Diagnoses and solves complex, rare technical or process issues, and evaluate impact on business. Is sometimes called upon by other organizations to assist in problem resolution. Provides multiple, creative alternative solutions as required.
- Commits to stretching achievable goals, monitors progress against plan and takes corrective actions when necessary to ensure delivery
- Good organizational skills with flexibility to meet deadlines
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a competitive benefits package including: health, dental & vision insurance, 401K match (up to 9%), STD/LTD, paid dependent care days, Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment, 9 paid holidays, 2 personal days and paid vacation.
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
INEOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.