Interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees share in the ownership of the business and are empowered to make a difference?
Company: INEOS Aromatics
Visit YouTube to watch a short introduction to INEOS Aromatics.
INEOS Aromatics is a global chemical manufacturing company that produces products the polyester industry uses to make many of the things we use in our daily lives, such as clothes, carpets, furniture, automotive parts, and food packaging.
We employ 1,300 employees in sites in the United States, United Kingdom, Mainland China, Belgium, Indonesia, and Taiwan, with annual sales of $4 billion. Our diverse team of engineers, scientists and business professionals is dedicated to discovering solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. For example, learn more about the potentially game-changing plastic recycling technology, Infinia, we are developing in Illinois.
We care about how we deliver these essential products to the world. Our business has been proud to lead the global polyester industry towards a more sustainable future for some time. Above everything, the safety, reliability, and excellence of our operations is fundamental to what we do.
We are looking for people who share our passion for excellence, collaboration, and innovation. In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K match (up to 9%), STD/LTD, paid dependent care days, Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment, 9 paid holidays, 2 personal days and paid vacation.
INEOS Aromatics is part of INEOS, formed in 1998 and already one of the world’s most successful companies, with an annual turnover of over $60 billion and 25,000 employees - over 5,000 of them in the US. INEOS is also one of the safest manufacturing companies in the world, nothing is more important to us.
Forecast and Reporting Analyst
Texas City, TX
This is a key role working with Commercial, the Regional Controller, and Site Management to ensure management has the data needed to make business decisions and deliver on our strategic targets. The Texas City plant has 3 production lines which supply both internal and external customers. The Forecast and Reporting Analyst understands the business and drivers to accurately report performance and create the rolling 3-month forecast. This role is key in ensuring the integrity of the data as well as challenging the inputs and identifying ways to improve the forecasting process. The role combines technical skills and commercial acumen.
What You Will Do:
- Works closely with Commercial, Operations, and the financial analysts to understand market changes and operational challenges which may impact results;
- Analyzes the actual results and compare them to the forecast and provide commentary on variations;
- Consolidates fixed cost, variable cost, sales, pricing, and capital expenditures data into a 3-month outlook with supporting commentary and analysis;
- Performs closing activities and journal entries in support of the site;
- Calculates inventories valuation for monthly close and weekly forecast;
- Prepares monthly KPIs and performance report for Plant Management;
- Performs ad hoc analysis and fulfill requests such as support for audits;
- Supports budget and 5-year plan development;
- Backup other members of the finance team; and,
- Streamlines and improves processes. Supports efforts to decrease complexity.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or MBA. CSCA or CMA designation helpful.
- Minimum of 5 years in cost accounting or cost analysis & monitoring preferably in a manufacturing or chemical environment.
- MS Office with strong Excel skills. SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with people at all levels and across organizational boundaries.
- Business and deliverables focused.
- Self-motivated and good team player, able to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Flexibility with changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Asks focused questions to gather information and uses resources to get things done through formal and informal networks.
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Our culture is one of honesty and integrity with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.On our team, people are acknowledged for embracing new practices that help create real value for customers.