Part of INEOS, INOVYN is Europe's leading producer of vinyls and in the top three worldwide. With an annual turnover of €3.1 billion, INOVYN has circa 4,200 employees and chemical manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in 8 countries across Europe.
INOVYN’s portfolio consists of an extensive range of class-leading products arranged across General Purpose Vinyls; Specialty Vinyls; Organic Chlorine Derivatives; Chlor Alkali; Hydrogen and Vinyls Technologies. INOVYN's annual commercial production volume is circa 10 milliontonnes. See www.inovyn.com and www.ineos.com for more details.
Main role purpose:
The post holder ensures fixed cost actuals and forecasts are owned by budget managers and are produced in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with relevant accounting standards.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Plan and coordinate the management reporting of fixed cost financial information relating to INOVYN in the UK, ensuring data is complete, accurate and produced on time.
- Ensure that all fixed cost sundry invoices are raised on time in readiness to feed into the fixed cost actuals.
- Plan and coordinate the consolidation of a monthly fixed cost forecast, ensuring that the data is owned and signed off; ensure the operations forecast is understood by the Site Manager.
- Ensure delivery of the annual fixed cost budgets working with budget managers to meet targets, ensuring that the data is owned, signed off and loaded accurately into SAP.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis reports, comparing actual to budget and forecast, highlighting and investigating all variances so that budget managers can take appropriate action.
Key skills and knowledge required:
- At least CIMA (or equivalent) part-qualified or substantial relevant on the job accounting experience.
- A good understanding of the SAP system.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes and site integration as the role will entail being a prime finance contact for plant personnel.
- Good interpersonal skills as the role will involve a significant amount of contact with non-financial personnel, including members of the Executive in their capacity as Budget holders.
- Highly organised and focused on the accuracy of work produced.
- Good analytical skills
- Able to identify areas of improvement within the fixed cost reporting processes.
INOVYN is a company of INEOS. INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 34 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
This is a direct Company recruitment. We will not accept applications via employment agencies
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application