INEOS Composites Hispania S.L.
Are you interested in joining a winning team? A team whose employees are empowered to make a difference.? Our culture is one of honesty, integrity and transparency with an emphasis on safety, health and environmental performance.
On our team people are acknowledged for embracing new ideas that help create real value for customers. Let’s get there together.
INEOS has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Specialist Credit/Cash Control & Product Costing to join our INEOS Composites business in Barcelona (Spain)
Reporting to the Regional Financial Leader, the Financial Specialist has a complete comprehension of the credit controls and the manufacturing accounting to ensure that the financial information is accurate to meet the expectations of INEOS business management..
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Credit & Cash Control
• Monitor Credit Insurance communications: Credit limit reviews, monitoring payment extensions, follow up payment incidents.
• Monitoring credit aging and reporting to INEOS Composites management team
• AR securitization reporting’s and support annual AR securitization audit
• Prepare and submit weekly Cash Forecasts to INEOS Composites management
• Monitor and review material standard costs for the allotted locations.
• Undertake system corrections, investigate, and analyze major cost and yield variances.
• Perform finance sign off for newly created or extended materials via SAP workflow.
• Ensure inventory valuation and slow moving/obsolete goods provisions are stated in accordance with INEOS Composites Policies.
• Develop close working relationships with local plants
• Provide information to assist in internal and/or external audit processes.
• Undertake ad hoc tasks as required.
• Backup Bank reconciliation activities
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
·Level of Education & Experience in General:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration with professional experience of credit controls and product costing processes over a minimum of 5 years in an international environment;
Analytical and fine attention to detail;
Professional knowledge of the use and application of SAP system and Business Warehouse reports;
Excellent understanding of the use and application of Microsoft: Excel;
Fluent English, other European language (French, Polish, Finnish or Spanish) is a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills;
Experience with management and cultural diversity;
High degree of tenacity and efficiency orientated;
Ability to work within stringent deadlines
Clicking this link will take you to an external site where you can continue with your application