Export Account Coordinator
Location: Zhuhai Guangdong China
Job Level: H32
Local HR: Sally Lu
Purpose/Role of the job
- Responsible for PTA export order-to-cash operation, includes order to customers, LC vetting, shipping scheduling, customer clearance, THC payment, LC presentation, SAP tracking, filing etc.
- Support customs verification and AEO when needed
- Support PTA global optimization activity when need, import PTA from other plants and resales to customers in China.
- Collect shipping market information from forwarder, liners, and other related parties.
Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the job
- Prepare sales order and PI to customers based on order request from sales team.
- Follow up LC vetting result and change requirement with finance team and customer.
- Coordinate container loading and delivery schedule of feeder cargo/ shipping vessel.
- Prepare documents for custom clearance, ensure declaration, record and filing accurately, keep compliance with AEO requirement.
- Implement payment process to settle THC and ocean freight timely.
- Verify BL and shipping certificate, prepare other documents as well, ensure timely LC presentation.
- Keep all of transactions be corrected input in SAP, tracking form and other related system.
- Assist in customer complaints handling when need.
- Export OTC process follow up: Follow up OTC process with 0.2~0.3 billion sales revenue per year
- THC Purchase to pay process follow up: Apply payment for THC about 2~5million per year
Who: Supply Chain Manager
Purpose of contact: line manager
Who: PTA Commercial OPS Lead
Purpose of contact: Follow master planning and Handbook verification requirement
Purpose of contact: Co-worker of daily logistics delivery plan
Who: Logistics Specialist
Purpose of contact: Communicate shipping market information
Who: Sales Manager
Purpose of contact: Communicate customer’s info between commercial and operation
Who: Finance team
Purpose of contact: Coordinate LC, reconciling, reporting issues
Purpose of contact: Place sales order, collect payment, deliver product, reconcile balance, follow up complaints etc.
Purpose of contact: Confirm shipping order, settle THC, coordinate BL etc.
Purpose of contact: Verify THC, collect shipping mkt info
Who: Customs clearance agent
Purpose of contact: Prepare documents and verify outputs
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience in import/export, supply chain, commercial, logistics
- Experience in shipping company, forwarder or as custom specialist is a plus.
- College or university degree.
- SAP experience in SD and MM model.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Master of Excel
- Power BI skill is a plus.
- Good communication skill.
- Good teamwork and risk control awareness.